Come and discover a different side to Reims during the 4th stage of the FISE Xperience Series tour on 31 June / 31 July! Head on down to Parc Léo Lagrange and enjoy BMX, Roller Freestyle Park and Skateboard.
How to get here ?
Find the best and easiest way to access the ‘City of Coronations’ – by train, plane, car, bus … Check out all practical information here!
How to register for competitions ?
We’ll guide you through the online registration at FISE.FR. The event is FREE for spectators!
What to do in Reims ?
- Visit Reims Cathedral, a masterpiece of gothic art
- Try out the delicious organic food at Lou Creativ Food – why not opt for a detox energy juice before coming on to FISE?! Lou Creativ Food
- Indulge in a traditional ‘pink biscuit’ during your coffee break!
- Take a turn along the streets of Vesle or Boulingrin
- Head to the Atrium’s concert hall and spacious club