• Days
  • Hours
  • Min
  • Sec
Next event FISE Chengdu
FISE Chengdu

Essential things to pack for china

18 Sep 2018 13:20

The 7 things to remember

From November 1st to 5th, all your favorite action sports athletes will be in Chengdu City for the last stop of the FISE World Series!
With only weeks to go until the Grand Final of the tour it’s time to start seriously planning your trip. To help you we have created this useful list:
Check the validity of your passport, book your accommodation and take the steps to make your Chinese visa, it is mandatory. Make sure to leave plenty of time to complete this. This website has all the information you will need. http://www.visaforchina.org/
2- A Mini Care Kit
The base in your kit should include: disinfectant, paracetamol, bandages, and a mask for pollution.
3- Your Itinerary
The names of all the places you wish to visit during your trip, written in Chinese is super useful.  Save them on your smart phone to make sure you don’t forget!
4- A universal power adapter
In China, 90% of the power outlets accept French plugs. However for the other 10%  you will need an adapter.
5- A small bottle of cleansing gel for the hands
If you like us enjoy eating street food having a small bottle of cleansing gel with you will be super useful.
6- Clothes
Focus on light clothes that will dry quickly. A waterproof jacket is always useful. The autumn period is the best weather wise as the climate is mild and the rain is rare.
7- Currency and Transport
The currency used is the Yuan and everything is paid in cash. To travel around, there are several modes of transport available: bus, plane, train, bike. But beware the distances are often considerable, and it can take several weeks to visit some regions, so anticipate well and plan your trip in advance.
Follow the list and you will be ready for an awesome trip. For now the number one priority is to take care of your VISA.